Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My First Day of ISB by Hyo Jin

My First Day of ISB


            I was amazed at the size of the school. It was huge, twice as big as my old school. When I went in, the school was smaller than I expected. But, soon I noticed that it was only half of the school that I saw.

In the computer orientation, I got the MacBook. This was the first computer that I owned for myself. The computer was very new to me. So I had some trouble in my class.

“Follow me,” said my buddy on block C, enrichment time. I had no idea what  “enrichment” was. There was no “enrichment” period in my old school. Instead, we had five tests in a week. We had tons of thick textbooks and no computers. It was easier to study in ISB than my old school.

After school, I had to go to a bus. I regret that I did not ask for help. When I came out, I noticed that I wandered around the whole school. Thankfully, the bus was still there in the parking lot. The next day, I thought of a way to go out easily, it was to follow the crowd that was going to the bus.

I learned that ISB was a big school. I like many things in ISB, like getting computers for myself, and the teachers were not so strict, but the best thing that I like is that there are not so many tests as my old school.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Hyo Jin! You really capture the confusion that I felt when I first came to ISB too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Hyo Jin! :D I can totally relate to this story~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly how I felt on my first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is great! You explained how i felt to:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really captured the feeling and described it well! i just could feel your feeling just by reading this!

    ReplyDelete