Thursday, November 14, 2013

PILOT by Kina

I am a pilot.


I fly
In different weather and situations.


I fly through the clouds,
Feels like flying through
Jumbles of cotton candy.


I fly through the thunder,
Feels like going through the strong and sudden flash light!
It makes me shiver like a mobile phone,
Hope I don't pee on my pants…


The weather has so many different faces
That can control my feelings.


Often,
There is blue sky~~
I can see what’s going on down under my plane.


I can see green grass
With buzzing bees.
BUZZZZ~


I can see people put their hands up,
Pointing at my plane.


I can see sweet smiles
From small kids.


I can see the world!!


That’s why I love to fly!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kina, I love this poem. Makes me laugh, wonder and feel hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem makes me believe I am in this situation. It is a great poem, even though I prefer poems that rhyme. I want to read it over and over and over and over again!

    ReplyDelete