Friday, May 30, 2014

Jenny's in Shanghai

Curtis's House, Shun Yi, Beijing

6/5/14

Pinnacle plaza, Bai xin zhuang village, Shun Yi district, Beijing

Mrs. Jenny Wang

CEO

Dear Mrs. Wang:
I live in River Garden. I enjoy having the convenience of your shop so close to my house. Every time I need to buy a grocery, I would bike to your shop and buy all of the supplies I need. I also like the fact that you have so many choices in your store. There is always a wide selection of products.

Unfortunately, I am moving to Shanghai, the second most thriving city (economic wise) in China. All supermarkets in Shanghai are busy, poorly located and don’t have a wide variety of choices for foreigners. There are very few choices for expats to buy supplies, and the few choices that are available are expensive. Opening a shop in Shanghai will be very helpful for the expats, and it will be an excellent business opportunity for you. People in the suburbs continuously have to go to the city to buy groceries. Installing a shop at suburban Shanghai would not only help the suburban citizens but will also improve your income by a lot. Your business will also benefit due to the amount of expats in the suburbs of Shanghai.

All in all, there are more foreigners in Shanghai than Beijing, and I believe that you should expand your company out of just Beijing. This would help both the people in Shanghai and you. I implore you to consider this proposal.

Sincerely,

Raj Rana

Grade 7, ISB

No comments:

Post a Comment