Tuesday, May 27, 2014

British Empire Diary Entries

Day 1


Today, I chose the empire that I would be researching, the British Empire. I also found some interesting maps that show the outlines of their territory, and I cited the websites where I found them. I researched for some famous artifacts and found 1, the Koh-I-Noor Diamond.

Day 2

Today, I looked on the web for some famous leaders in the British Empire for my leader profile, and I settled on Winston Churchill, and cited both the page. I found some leaders and the Wikipedia page.

Day 3

Today, I started making my leader profile on Winston Churchill. I went on YouTube and found a Horrible Histories video on the History of the British Empire. I researched about Winston Churchill on many different sites and finished writing my leader Profile.

Day 4

Today, I went to the library and checked out a library book called “Winston Churchill”, by Fiona Reynoldson. I read the book during class and then cited it on Easy Bib. I started researching on the history/timeline of the British Empire.

Day 5

Today, I started to finalize my project. I finished my historical timeline, using the Wikipedia Page on the British Empire. Then, I started to make my Keynote and writing my script. I plan to finish this over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you organised your time and planned out what you were going to do.

    ReplyDelete