Friday, May 16, 2014

The Macedonian Empire

Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 8.47.49 AM

Guys this is a tumblr blog that I created to show the story of The Macedonian Empire. There are 2 leader profiles (sort of) and a timeline. There are 8 artifacts from 4th century BC (the most powerful century for Macedonia). My madman writing is also on the blog along with my citations.

The video is great but the beginning is a bit useless. You guys should skip ahead to around 2 or 3 minutes to find the info.

(Click the Pic)

Enjoy!

photoMAP OF CONQUESTS

2 comments:

  1. I like your use of Tumblr. Your Empire choice was awesome. I think that your use of Prezi to make your timeline was also creative. I also liked the way that you had like five artefacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job. It's really creative how you used Tumblr to incorporate all of your information for the macedonian empire. It came together really well. Awesome timeline and artifacts! thumbs up

    ReplyDelete