Friday, May 30, 2014

The Journey of Finding My Glasses By: Eileen Lee

The Journey of Finding My Glasses


Eileen Lee 7-7



I can’t walk properly.


All I can see are blurry things that are on my way.


I wave my arms not to bump into things.


I have lost the way to see.



I looked under the sofa.


All I can see is dust and my long lost pencils and erasers.


I looked at the side of my bed,


All I can see is half eaten bread.


I looked at the bathroom behind the towels,


All I can see is a BUG!?!? Ugh. Wait, no. It is a pair of lost earrings.



I am doomed.


What will my mother say to me?


Scold me?  Shout at me?


I saw the reflection of my terrified face on the mirror.


I notice something.


                                  My glasses were on my head the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment