Monday, December 9, 2013

Happiness Is

Happiness is 11, from a scale of one to ten,

playing with a farm animal, in a rusty old pen.

Happiness is an ice cream cone, with lots and lots of sprinkles,

staring up in the night sky, with galaxy stars that twinkle.

 

Happiness is a smile, on a dark rainy day,

you caring to listen, to every word I say.

Happiness is dining, on a very special night,

at a very special place, where its colorful and bright.

 

Happiness is all of this, and much much more.

Happiness is all around, I’m sure you’ve experienced before.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great poem, I just want to read it over and over again! I like how you used a variety of things to describe happiness instead of just going on about one thing. Even though I like the variety, at some points in the poem it seems kind of random, like you couldn't find anything else to say.

    ReplyDelete