Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lines Come to Life

Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 8.39.04 AM

《Lines Come to Life》

I think this picture is really awesome and creative. At first I think the picture is really creepy, because the lines on the zebra are not connected to the body and I don’t really get this at first, then I read the title of this painting, which is Lines Come to Life, then I knew the lines on the zebra are representing something because they are not connected to the body, and I think it means the lines are alive. I like how the author also drew a hand next to it to show to lines that are formed. I think the best part of this picture is the pencils around it, it really shows a remarkable effect for the picture and it fits really well with the title of the painting. I think this person must be really skillful at art, because the hand and the zebra look so real.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment