Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Final Blog Post for Ray

I'm so sad

Chengde Trip Grade 7 Team 2 2014 - 154

I will be leaving ISB this year and all the great memories of this place just comes rushing back. I had a great school year with all of my good friends, I also made a few friends that I'm sure I will remember years from now. I love all of my friends and teachers (not in that way Matthew) and I will miss them so much in Hong Kong.

I still remember the first few weeks of school, when we had The Race, and our team fought really hard to take the win.

And on the LDI trip when all of my friends supported me when I had trouble on the ropes course.

And on the Chengde trip I made memories with my friends (old and new) that I will cherish my entire lifetime.

And now I also recall the other great memories at ISB, Spinning Dunking Dragons, Jedi Jugglers (although i didn't make it), World Air Toss, Shanghai China Link etc. There are too many to tell.

I would just like to thank all of my friends and teachers for this amazing 4 years I have had at ISB, and it will always be a part of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray! It was awesome being partner classmates with you and being in the dodgeball enrichment with you. I hope that you are excited to move to your new home. Good luck and HAGS! :D

    ReplyDelete