Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Business Letter by Michelle

Michelle Jo

The Terrace

Beijing

+86 186 1357 4805

jomichelle7@gmail.com

April 15, 2014

Mr. Smith Taylor

Head of Operations

BPW Corporation

Wangjing Girmia

China, Chao yang qu 117

 

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a 7th grade student. I recently purchased some plates from your online store, but some plates had huge and minor cracks. I asked BPW Corporation to stick the fragile sticker on the box, and this means that the people who delivered weren’t careful while carrying them.

From the call, you said that there needn’t any worries of damaged plates. However, I thought that you meant that there should be no damage during the process of delivery. I wondered if the cracks were there from the beginning, or while delivering. As I mentioned above, you said I didn’t have to worry about the damage of the plates. This is why I doubt the people who delivered the plates to me.

When I first got the plates, I thought that only the brown plates were cracked. After having some more looks, I found out that it wasn’t only the brown plates. There were minute cracks all over other kinds of plates. I got furious and heated. As you would know, these cost an awful lot of money. I was very upset about the gross mismanagement that left me in serious concerns in what to do.

I wouldn’t blame the whole problem on the BPW corporation or the delivery company, but as you can see, you’re the director of this operation. I think that you should take responsibility and wrap up this affair. I would want to receive refunds of the plates. Thank you for reviewing my demand.

Sincerely yours,

Michelle J.

Michelle Jo

1 comment: