Monday, February 10, 2014

CITS Reload Survey Results



Does CITS still have a pulse?




















yes3282%
no718%



What do you consider the next step for CITS?


presentations or speech from the leaders maybe I think developing the society and making sure that our citizens our happy should be our first priority. I think the next step would be actually doing something instead of just preparing for CITS. I consider the next step in CITS is finishing the election of the council members. Add the protection from flooding in Baja which we found from the research. discuss about the community and ways to make it more efficent. I think the next step is to plan out how the city is going to run and work. I think maybe plan out the city blocks, like how hospitals and apartments are going to locate. I think that our next step should be to address the problems in the current world, and find out how to solve them. Finish the government. Electing the council members for our community. I consider the next step fo CITS is we need to start working on building citizens safe places to live. Also we should start to run services for citizens. Improving things for our system. Forming the Rebellion Army. We should interact with other people or commuities I think developing Baja would be our next goal.I think our next step is to announce who got what job. i think the next step is doing the water proposals to see where we will get our source of water. I think we could finish preparing the community and have the teachers come up with issues and information to adress. It would be a great way to test out our government. Look for other living people from other classes. I think that for CITS we need to finish making the city and developing it too. finishing it up and ending it up with like a final ceremony or something. I think we should revise our posts againProtection for environmental disaster like flood, earthquakes Electing each of the council positions for our community. Beginning a stabilised government system. Building the community and settling for jobs and government positions. Doing work on the jobs to better our community. finishing it up with an opening ceremony of a city hall or something. I think the next step for CITS would be to fill in the spots for the Council members. We did the survey over the break so I think we should announce the winners and clarify each spot and figure out specifically what each of these people would do. The next stop for CITS will be something related to what we are doing right now, the water project. I think we will ganna make a PPT with our ideas and choose the best idea for the solution. We should build a simulation Filing all the positions for the government Choose and put the government in order. To recap what we did, also consider whos running for what in the city and goverment. I think that there should be problems, and we should solve them as a government and the public. To start devolving how the citizens live.Establish a stable government system for Baja and put everyone in place. Then we create laws for the people to follow. Build the plans we had for environmental protection of Baja.

What question do you have about the current state of CITS?


Are we going to communicate with the other communities? Are we going to try to live on the island or are we trying to stop global warming? Choosing who is running for what in the city or goverment Why aren't we advancing? When are the leaders representing each department going to begin working in their position. How are we going to choose the source of water in Baja? We all have proposals, but how will we choose the final solution? Will it be a vote? Are we going to have a reelection for president after a certain amount of time? Nothing. Why our community is so corrupted. We need to change the current state of CITS. This isn't going to work. Nope(: Is that the different thing?? the scientific development and technology i don't really have one. when are we going to interact with our characters? Are there any negatives in our community? Does Baja have enough workers and money to build all of the protection from floods? How are the departments participating and what's their impact. i have no further questions. I don't really have a specific question. Our city is not clearly running, so once the city start to run, I think people can find out more questions. None Many people missed the votes, i suggest we do a revote on the positions that had only one person entering it. I don't have any questions, because I think our city hasn't been plan out really well yet. I think I might have questions once our city is planed out. No questions currently. How are we going to experience the next step of CITS? is it going to be like a role playing game? When will we interact with other communities? No, because I think we are in a good state. I don't have any questions. Will we allow immigration in the country? How are electing the council members? I don't have any questions. I have none, I think the idea of developing a city teaches us good values and the importance of the real world and how to deal with it when we grow up. Are we ever going to interact with other surviving communities? I want to know when will we chose the solution for the water problem Where will we get our source of water? I don't have any questions about the state of CITS none really, it feels like its over :/ Are we communicating effectively between the two classes? i don't have a question no, no questions.



Number of daily responses



No comments:

Post a Comment